Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued Empty
PostSubject: Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued   Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:47 am

Hey, im thinkin/have been thinkin about buying the 1977 boxset from easyaction but i dunno whether or not to get it, the thought of gettin it was given a kick up the ass when i read on their website they have like 40 left, and i wanted to know - should i get it? worth the £30?

thanks
HJW
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued   Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:16 pm

I bought it and liked it. A lot of it has been released before but if you dont own every bootleg I think you'll enjoy it. Seems like more than I payed ,though.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued   Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:18 pm

it appeals to the collector in me u'no, but as far as like its necesity and how much im guna get out of it, i dunno i dont think i will, looks like a nice set tho

HJW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued   Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pressing Issue to do with the last Pressing Issued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: