Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NYC setlist

Go down 
+5
Gimme some skin
stdtheband
Borntohula
heavy liquid
manoelikind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
manoelikind

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-04-10

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 pm

Killer show!

My ears are still ringing the next morning.

Loose
Down on the Street
I Wanna Be Your Dog
TV Eye
My Idea of Fun
Dirt
Real Cool Time
No Fun
1970>
Mind Room>
Fun House
Skull Ring
Trollin'

E1: 1969
She Took My Money
"I Want Some"
I'm Fried!

E2: Little Electric Chair
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:16 pm

This may not be totally correct - I was having such a fuckin' great time and I went up on the stage for a while. I don't know the name of the third to last song. And I put "Mind Room" in there based on the Washington setlist. It was some weird moody spoken word intro to Fun House. I'm Fried was so fuckin' loud and heavy! Damn!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Did you get on stage for No Fun?!?! Thats realy cool. Alien I hope I get on stage if I ever see them again.

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Cool that they still do Mind room. I hope that get's on CD someday. Scotty wants to do another record, it could be that records Ann Smile
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 7:55 pm

So - does anybody know where a boot of this may be posted if it was recorded. Dime doesn't seem to have any audience recordings of the recent tour.
Back to top Go down
stdtheband

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-06

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 pm

That show kicked so much ass. I can't wait for tomorrow in Philly!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stereo-Transmitted-Disease/8547504
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 pm

Awwww. Have a good time man!
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:36 pm

heavy liquid wrote:
Did you get on stage for No Fun?!?! Thats realy cool. Alien I hope I get on stage if I ever see them again.

Yeah - I had loge seats, but i just had to answer the call! I walked up through the guards like I had a right - which I did of course - and jumped on stage. After "No Fun" i stayed up front stage-center through to the beginning of Skull Ring and then went back up stairs to jam with the wife. And y'know - soundwise, it didn't matter a bit. the sound was sooooo goood up there, so loud and piercing. There's some guy bitchin' about the show, but don't listen to him - he's just old Whack (and I'm 35! affraid ).

I hope you do get up there man - it's all just a will to power. Freaking Out
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:00 am

ok - the official full setlist:

Loose
Down on the Street
I Wanna Be Your Dog
TV Eye!!!
My Idea of Fun
Dirt
Real Cool Time
No Fun!!!
1970>
Mind Room>
Fun House>
L.A. Blues
Skull Ring
Trollin'

--------------

She Took My Money
Not Right
I'm Fried!!!!!!!

--------------

Little Electric Chair
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-10

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:23 am

So, I wonder, how does the new shit sound among the other songs? Dying to find out myself..
Back to top Go down
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 am

You can go by the Yahoo and NPR performances for now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
Gimme some skin

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:10 am

Well yeah but they hardly catch the spirit of the real thing.
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 5:18 am

They go great together!! You gotta see 'em if you get a chance! Outstanding. I have heard some people complane about how short the set is - and i agree from a certain point-of-view, but I did not feel that way when I came out of the show. I was utterly fulfilled. I didn't even miss the songs from Raw Power (until after the show - in a bitchy way).
Back to top Go down
crazy levi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-11

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:09 am

Yeah please someone post some video to youtube.

I don't think there's any trick to getting on stage, seems like everyone who wanted to get up there did.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:45 am

manoelikind wrote:
heavy liquid wrote:

Yeah - I had loge seats, but i just had to answer the call! I walked up through the guards like I had a right - which I did of course - and jumped on stage. After "No Fun" i stayed up front stage-center through to the beginning of Skull Ring and then went back up stairs to jam with the wife. And y'know - soundwise, it didn't matter a bit. the sound was sooooo goood up there, so loud and piercing. There's some guy bitchin' about the show, but don't listen to him - he's just old Whack (and I'm 35! affraid ).

I hope you do get up there man - it's all just a will to power. Freaking Out

Haha.

All I have to do is push in, and I'm an expert at that. Wink So I'll make sure I do.

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 8:14 am

Gimme some skin wrote:
Well yeah but they hardly catch the spirit of the real thing.

Of course not. Better than nothing is my point. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
Gimme some skin

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 5:27 pm

manoelikind wrote:
They go great together!! You gotta see 'em if you get a chance! Outstanding. I have heard some people complane about how short the set is - and i agree from a certain point-of-view, but I did not feel that way when I came out of the show. I was utterly fulfilled. I didn't even miss the songs from Raw Power (until after the show - in a bitchy way).
Just what I wanted to hear!

Quote :
I don't think there's any trick to getting on stage, seems like everyone who wanted to get up there did.
I tried two years ago but some nasty security guard wouldn't let anyone on. Some people I knew did get on, apparently I was at the wrong side of the stage...

Quote :
Of course not. Better than nothing is my point.

Good point. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Volgende keer, skin - of spreek je francais?
Back to top Go down
stdtheband

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-06

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:50 pm

that sounded great. The new songs were awesome. "My Idea Of Fun" is a classic. It will be appreciated one day. "I'm Fried" got a great response from the audience too. It was a great show. I hope tonight they do more Raw Power stuff, PHILLY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stereo-Transmitted-Disease/8547504
seventeen

seventeen

Number of posts : 162

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:13 pm

Sometimes, some security guys seems not alerted about the stage invasion thing. I saw one guy who just quit on the spot, as all the techs on the side were screaming at him to let people on and that was ok.
I think he went out screaming "those guys are fucking nuts" !
Back to top Go down
http://www.seventeenrecords.com
Gimme some skin

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:01 pm

manoelikind wrote:

Nee, ik ben Vlaming. Smile Kom je uit Nederland?

Yeah maybe next time, damnit, they were recording for a DVD too, which I bought.
Back to top Go down
purrcafe

Number of posts : 17

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm

stdtheband wrote:
I hope tonight they do more Raw Power stuff, PHILLY!

Aint gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 7:51 pm

Nee - ik kom uit Amerika, daarom is mijn Nederlands so slecht. Mijn vrouw is Nederlandse.

And it's always cool to have a dvd of the shows you were at! I have the dvd of the Killer Crazy Horse show in Ahoy in (2000 ?)

Gimme some skin wrote:
manoelikind wrote:

Yeah maybe next time, damnit, they were recording for a DVD too, which I bought.
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm

manoelikind wrote:
Nee - ik kom uit Amerika, daarom is mijn Nederlands so slecht. Mijn vrouw is Nederlandse.

And it's always cool to have a dvd of the shows you were at! I have the dvd of the Killer Crazy Horse show in Ahoy in (2000 ?)

Gimme some skin wrote:
manoelikind wrote:

Oh, you could have fooled me, heh.

It's great indeed, especially when it's perhaps the best gig you've ever been to.
Back to top Go down
manoelikind

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 pm

right? killer gig!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NYC setlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC setlist   NYC setlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC setlist
Page 1 of 1