Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easy Action new Stooges

Go down 
+51
comaman
popmansam
regufr
dorianmode
Rode Hard
Blitzkid
sheddy
dtklamf
Rob Gallucci
people
theclarkness
jerrythebarman
Funhousehideaway#2
nick
Aku
mark
Stranger09
ggriffin
effectfreak
Donald
cb
larry fine
citizensmurf
sweet_sixteen
TeddyB1018
neven
trailerborn
Garageman
Loose1969
iggy-fan
Borntohula
Shakes
heavy liquid
TED
Iguanas
napalm_cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
pernil
Nitebob
soldier
Luzern
JW82
the5thramone37
dynamite boogie
Monger
23rd Express
adams66
Nadja
G, F#, E
homesickjameswilliamson
mc
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lolakelly

lolakelly

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

mc wrote:
Has anyone who ordered before they added the postage charges heard anything from EA?

I jumped the gun and ordered it before the postage was added, then emailed the customer service address on my Paypal invoice - have not heard back from them yet; but it's only been a day now so hopefully soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:08 pm

mc wrote:
So Les for us who were quick off the mark, are they going to contact us re the postage we didn't get charged? I wouldn't want my order to be in vain.
exactly.. so what to do now???
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Zin I re-ordered ....... if the 1st one fails at least I still get one. And if the 1st one comes I'll sell it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm

TED wrote:
Zin I re-ordered ....... if the 1st one fails at least I still get one. And if the 1st one comes I'll sell it.
iiieee.. but what if you get it 2x Ted?
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm

can we cancel the order and re-order, i dont want or need two

i'll have to contact EA
Back to top Go down
TED
TED

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm not sure but I'm sure I can sell it if it arrives.

Maybe we can cancel the 1st one confused
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:53 pm

I'd wait before trying to cancel anything, it might cause more complications. I fired off an email and asked what'd be best for us to do, I'll post any reply.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm

thanks for that mc!

let us know
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Just wanted to ask, does anyone know is it possible to easily recall/cancel a Paypal payment or a credit card payment from the buyers end?
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm

probably is, although theres most likely a window of like 2- 4 days in which to do it
Back to top Go down
lolakelly

lolakelly

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:40 am

TED wrote:

Hahaha I did the same thing! I'm not taking any chances!
Back to top Go down
TED
TED

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:13 am

I know it seem really extravagant , but I really want this box.
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:43 am

Just saw this ! Can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Monger

Monger

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:58 am

Mine came out to 44.99 pounds each with the shirt (i got 3) but i cannot tell if shipping was included...does this sound about right?
were all beside ourselves here to get these,hope theres no postage snag to delay them
Back to top Go down
Avenging Robot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:39 am

Ordered - just found out about this today - this is truly a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Monger wrote:
Mine came out to 44.99 pounds each with the shirt (i got 3) but i cannot tell if shipping was included...does this sound about right?
were all beside ourselves here to get these,hope theres no postage snag to delay them

That's the price for EU delivery. It's a couple of pounds more for Worldwide delivery - you're in the US aren't you?

Seems we're not making it easy for EA Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

I can't see any reference to EA anywhere, and no mention of any new product on the EA website. The company seems to be called Wintergarden Music.
Back to top Go down
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:45 pm

the payment confirmation i received from paypal had the following contact number 02087554296. wintergarden music is one of carlton sandercock's other companies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah, I also saw the wintergarden thing. Dang, shipping to the US was nearly 12$, but the overall price was excellent, and I can hardly wait !

Special thanks to Carlton !
Back to top Go down
Monger

Monger

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:13 am

yes im in the US and the payments went to that wintergarden thing but i havent heard about any extra shipping fees
Back to top Go down
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:09 am

more info regarding box set postage charges http://www.easyaction.co.uk/index.php?page=home_content.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
theclarkness

theclarkness

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:17 am

Those of you who havent yet visited the http://www.stooges1971.com/ shoulkd pop along there now . This set is band authorised and has the easy action stamp of approval . When you get to the site PLEASE read all the stuff on there its important . anyone who paid without postage before the site was launched will be contacted to either cancel order or pay there postage . this was caused by the site being left 'open ' accidentally for a couple of hours and bingo ! anyway all is good but please read the instructions .

Easy Action would also like to say Fuckin Yes !!! to iggy's latest news apparently given to Australian press that the stooges are looking to do something with JW back in the line up . now where are those thigh boots ???
Back to top Go down
theclarkness

theclarkness

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:13 pm

AT LAST THE MISSION STATEMENT FROM 1971 HQ> From Stooges1971 headquarters

well well you naughty naughty stooges fans sneaking into the site while we weren't looking ! ok our fault for leaving the back door open . everyone who mamanged to order a set with no postage and packing is not going to get one !
..only joking , if you can work out your own postage from the drop down postal area button simply send the postage amount to info@stooges1971.com via paypal .we will contact everyone who doesnt have postage over the course of time and before anything is shipped . you will not lose the chance of getting one of these so dont panic

alot of you are having problems with the instructions on the site if you live in the USA please use USA postage not UK postage ..yes i know you're all too excited to see what you're doing if you are one of those excited American fans please send the difference in postage to email above via paypal .

ok in answer to the one customer who stated that it was our fault for letting the site open and that you paid what was on the site and why should you pay any more ........you will be refunded in full ..we only weant these sets to go to good homes

so to end now yes it was all a bit chaotic but all is good we are spending hell of a lot of time and money with special packaging as a bonus to you the stooges fans ...

many thanks Carlton /LES
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I actually dared to use paypal just to get this one sent home. I do hope it's worth it haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:02 pm

To: theclarkness

Hi LES,
A question we're all eagerly wondering about as we try to control our rabid anticipation: Given the amount of work being put into producing these sets, is timing still estimated as end of June as suggested on the stooges1971 website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Action new Stooges
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next