Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easy Action new Stooges

Go down 
+51
comaman
popmansam
regufr
dorianmode
Rode Hard
Blitzkid
sheddy
dtklamf
Rob Gallucci
people
theclarkness
jerrythebarman
Funhousehideaway#2
nick
Aku
mark
Stranger09
ggriffin
effectfreak
Donald
cb
larry fine
citizensmurf
sweet_sixteen
TeddyB1018
neven
trailerborn
Garageman
Loose1969
iggy-fan
Borntohula
Shakes
heavy liquid
TED
Iguanas
napalm_cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
pernil
Nitebob
soldier
Luzern
JW82
the5thramone37
dynamite boogie
Monger
23rd Express
adams66
Nadja
G, F#, E
homesickjameswilliamson
mc
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
theclarkness

theclarkness

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

god knows, its really in the hands of the manufacturers, lets put it this way Im on track![/img]
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:40 pm

OK LES,
Cheers. Your input is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks Les !! I'm looking soooooo forward to this, it's hard to keep myself contained Smile I only ordered one box (I saw some people ordered 3 or more!) and didn't order a shirt(already have many stooge shirts) but I support you guys all the way for doing this for us hardcore fans ! It's so appriciated, and I know that if it wasn't for a small label like you guys, who actually gives a damn, then none of this would be happening. So I raise my glass to you guys !
Back to top Go down
larry fine

larry fine

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, I ordered mine. I hope they get these out soon. I've heard about this line up and these songs for decades and I'm dying to actually experience this. I don't care if they are audience recordings, I just wanna hear 'em!!!
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:39 pm

is the boxset now £40? i just checked the website again and the price for boxset and tshirt, the combo i bought originally at £44.99 and then paid an additional £2.99 is now £39.99 + p&p

anyone notice this? are we going to get reimbursed or is this a mistake or something?
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:02 pm

I've only seen it available for £40 + shipping... dunno, I guess email support, or ask theclarkness....
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:58 pm

I know very little about the dual guitar version of the band. EA are stating that even the band themselves can't remember the titles of some of the songs - I guess the packaging will quote "Unknown" or something. So, I was wondering if anyone else may have some idea of the likely song titles.
Per maybe?
Back to top Go down
pernil

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:49 am

I think the two unknown songs (the last 2 of their set) might be "Nigger Man" (slight musical resemblance to "Gimme Some Skin") and "Big Time Bum". I think Paul has mentioned seeing set list details in Nathalie Stoogeling's Popped fanzine. That might be the only real clue, as it's hard to hear what Iggy is singing. I was pretty sure either Iggy or Scott would have remembered the titles, though, but I guess that didn't turn out to be the case. It's a great set, though, and a 1971 Stooges album would have been considered as much a classic as any of TS, FH and RP! Per
Back to top Go down
iggy-fan
I Got A Right
iggy-fan

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:07 am

When we talking about the 1977 box it was just only pressed in 1000ex. Was the 300 Japanese included in that volume too.
How about this box? Is it a Japanese release too.

Waiting for this in excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://goto.glocalnet.net/iggy-fanpage/
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:29 pm

pernil wrote:
I think the two unknown songs (the last 2 of their set) might be "Nigger Man" (slight musical resemblance to "Gimme Some Skin") and "Big Time Bum". I think Paul has mentioned seeing set list details in Nathalie Stoogeling's Popped fanzine. That might be the only real clue, as it's hard to hear what Iggy is singing. I was pretty sure either Iggy or Scott would have remembered the titles, though, but I guess that didn't turn out to be the case. It's a great set, though, and a 1971 Stooges album would have been considered as much a classic as any of TS, FH and RP! Per

Cheers Per!
I've only heard a couple of the songs before, so the anticipation of hearing them all, from different gigs, and cleaned up in terms of sound quality is steadily growing (like most Stooges fans, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I just ordered mine!!!
Anticipation will probably kill me before it shows up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 am

We still on for seeing this in late June, anyone know?
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 am

mc wrote:

I think its on for late June, they havent said anything since, it was just gettin legal stuff sorted out and then theres the actual producing the thing, its alot different from before i think, its like a hardback book almost, not the 'pizza box' thing they did with heavy liquid

i think its taking they longest time to do, getting it cut and everything

when they described it, i had the tom waits orphans boxset in mind, not sure if it'll look like this, but thats just the impression i got

Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 264220016_o

Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 264220168_o
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 am

mc wrote:

hmm when I paid for mine I - mistakenly it seems - thought the item was ready.

Still, not the end of the world, it will be worth the wait.

I'm still hoping they do the San Francisco 79 release too though! Smile
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 am

wooohooo ! Smile Can't wait !! Hopefully will be here in the next couple weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
don_vercetti

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 am

any word yet on when these might be arriving?
Back to top Go down
23rd Express

23rd Express

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Yes, I would be curious to know this as well.
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:14 pm

~And me...
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 am

We all would. Anyone actually mailed the contact address to see if they can advise an estimated despatch date?
Back to top Go down
theclarkness

theclarkness

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 11:19 am

fire lp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action new Stooges   Easy Action new Stooges - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Action new Stooges
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14