Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The perfect Stooges gig

Go down 
+6
the5thramone37
zeke
mc
homesickjameswilliamson
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
soldier
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

The perfect Stooges gig - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect Stooges gig   The perfect Stooges gig - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm

its pretty simple once you get going, i was in your place a couple weeks ago, anyway go to photobucket, sign up and then go to your album it should bring up 3 ''choose a file'' things, choose the files, depending on their size n internet speed theyll upload, then once they are they will all appear as thumbnails below this in ''my album'' i think its called and take the IMG code copy it and just paste it right into the box which im typin in at the minute, thats it
Back to top Go down
mindless

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The perfect Stooges gig   The perfect Stooges gig - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Oh I dont know about more official sources there, JLTS, I know the other source for the next box he's working on was a collector in Germany, and he never even recorded the tapes he had, they were commonly circulated tapes from 83 Japan & Australia, along with some midwestern shows. Easy Action never even heard my tapes, but rest assured, they are in the top 10-15% in terms of sound quality, better than most of what I've ever traded for.

As for the Sales on bass, could have also been Alvin Gibbs or Mike Page, but at least he played on Kill City, so makes him more of a Stooge in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
mindless

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The perfect Stooges gig   The perfect Stooges gig - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:16 pm

PS just to clarify from something Zin Zin asked in the PM... I do not sell the tapes off my trade list, but in the case of these masters I'd like to see them packaged & done right in a set and not traded indiscriminately. I also have a huge archive of Johnny Thunders masters, I'm working on something to release those too. Not trying to profiteer, but just want to see them done justice too, not sold off by some bootleg scum that grabbed them online & sold them on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect Stooges gig   The perfect Stooges gig - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect Stooges gig
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4