Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

ChinLee wrote:
. His head was all pierced and he had ice cream cones stuck on his head and no one could understand what he was saying so they though he was having a stroke, but he was only British. :

That line has made my day. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Nadja, you know I'm here for you baby.

I'm Chin Lee y'all, and the bike awaits.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Chin Lee have you ever ridden a Sinclair C5? Last time I talked to Recca he ride it with a spoiler and tried to sell me chutney. I tell him I'm a strictly pickles man then he went took his trousers off and danced around firelight enticing me to touch him. But that was Recca, man - a free sprirt, nice boxers too (they had baby crocodiles on them). So anyway he starts jiving about desks (as I'm sure you know) and I ask him his favourite. He just stares back at me - no words, just eye sentences. Then he slowly walks over to his sinclair C5 and rides off to Alabama. Last I saw him. Must have been 20 years ago, I was only 16 then. You know what happened?

I'm G, F#, E darn in tarnations, and Recca's behaivour knocked me off my flying intergalactic surfboard of annecdotes.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm

ChinLee wrote:
Easy tough guy. I like you Hector. When I read your words I hear Governor Schwarzeneggers voice: "what do you hope to gain with that attitude" you better post the damn pictures and then we talk...What does the jail have to do with my driving license??? Who is you daddy and what does he do?? What do you do there in Canary, Hector?

U ask me questions I ask you questions. I answer u, u don't answer me. ok I expect everyone to contribute, that is why I participate. That was the attitude I felt I was getting from you, so I respond accordingly. Who is us? You speak for you quimo sabe. This isn't the European Union. sorry no offense little cholo. rabbit

Like I said before big boy I don't do this for money, or gain, I do it so I can help you find what you want. I already got what I want. And now you yell at me and tell me post the damn pictures. You got no license cause you got Road Rage maybe. Chin Lee is on you side bro lo. Like Nationwide, Chin Lee is on your side.

I'm Chin Lee Dammit, Mr. Hollywood Chinese man and one tough little monkey who rides the bike Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 62752

Great speech but I think you're getting angry...aren't you? maybe because of the age?
You wanna contribute?? then do it, but stop posting fake pictures bro Dance

It's good to hear that we are on the same side cheers

Oh yeah!! and I laughed my ass off with the Schwarzenegger thing. afro

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 367551
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Not angry, but I get excited too when you question Chin Lee's veracity with every comment. Ok I questioned yours once and you get apoplexy. Look Chin Lee did not take the pictures he just gives them to you from the people who do. Woman gave me these. Recca on stage is him I can tell. Least it sure looks like him and she said it is so I don't have a problem with it. I don't see no instrument so I don't know what he is doing just he is there. I'm like Fox News of the forum bro, I post you decide. I don't make the news I just deliver. And you sound funny as hell as Arnold bro. What about age? Chin Lee don't care about nobodies age, just what they project my man. All about the energy.

Now I answer GFE,
Scottish Bro, do you wear ice cream cones on your head from time to time?? Tiki

I'm Chin Lee baby, a Superman surviving in a world of full of Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Man you cornetto or something? Always on about cones, traffic (like Recca's sinclair C5) would be swerving round you bro! With a whoop whoop and a large selction of preserves. Time is relative and I saw Recca as a relative, not a dad or brother but a second cousin once removed's great uncle, he had that quality. You know where he lives now? Cause he a fast peddler, one time he took my aside said "See this treadmill?" peddled so fast is broke like spoke yolk joke poke. I said ZOINKS like you do. He just came off, no sweat (apart from wet armpits cause he clean them with lemonade) turned to me and whispered "He G dawg" I say "what", he say "ice ice baby". We went for sundaes and bowler hats then he take me back to my ghetto bungalow on his sinclair c5. We repeat this process 6-9 times per week. One each day. I never tire of it but he did that why he bought so many sleeping bags for the soul!

You taste his soup Chinny chin chin? Damn good.

I'm G, F#, E honey monster, and I meditate in my sugarpuffs planet wont you join me?

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Honey-monster1

Good times with Recca-spect!!!

Last edited by G, F#, E on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found a photo!)
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm

ChinLee wrote:
Nadja, you know I'm here for you baby.

That's sweet of you Mr Lee. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 am

Hey Mister Chin, your rhymes are not bad. You could write a book and I might buy it.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 am

Thanks MC. I meet a guy at the coffee shop on Sunset the other day he say same thing to me. He want me to write rhymes e-book with him for Russians. Chin Lee for the Russians? Maybe I save my posts here and publish the book too.

G,F, E you one whacked out slacker bro.

I'm Chin Lee Dammit, and the bike be calling afro
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Just in case anyone forgot what Jimmy looked like, here he is.

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Stoogesspread

From a great blog: http://thehoundblog.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 pm

and here with his favourite knife

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Norder
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:

Was this from a single? The LP I had didn't look like this.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Radiobirdman73 wrote:

I just found it somewhere...I don't know where is it from Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Radiobirdman73 wrote:

It's the original issue of the album.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Those were Bayonets, and they were Ron's I think. maybe one was Recca's

I'm Chin Lee, sho nuff son.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm

The burning question of the day is: what were Jimmy and Iggy trying to do with James in the 1st photo? Scared.
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

According to a caption on his former girlfriend's myspace pg., "James was too much for one man to handle."
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

They ain't bayonets. Ron's looks like a classic SS dagger. Dennis has a Japanese sword with Tsuba. Not sure what Jimmy is holding.
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Nadja wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
" he went to school and degreed in something like ancient civilizations (

that's a cool subject! I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff. I always wonder if the story of Atlantis is just a myth, after all..

Oh man! Am I ever ready to divert this thread into byzantine realms of historical speculation .... but I won't ... other than to suggest that Atlantis was the probably the Cuba/Bahamas landmass at the tail-end of the last ice-age when the oceans were much shallower. The general time/distances of Columbus' voyage to the 'New World' correspond with those given by Plato to 'Atlantis', very deep ruins have been spotted w/ sonar near Cuba and 'Aztlan' was a name given by early Mesoamerican peoples in this vicinity to their ancestral homeland. (Plato added an overlay of then-current grecian philosophy to an old story told to one of his ancestors by Egyptian priests and this has confused matters a great deal). Dont even get me started on Sumer, Gobekli Tepe or the mysterious folks with huge dolichocephalic skulls. Shutting up now...
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:58 pm

wow, trailerborn, you're a mine of information Smile
Are you up for a 'speculations' thread?
Meanwhile, back to Recca...
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm

trailerborn wrote:
Nadja wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
" he went to school and degreed in something like ancient civilizations (

that's a cool subject! I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff. I always wonder if the story of Atlantis is just a myth, after all..

Oh man! Am I ever ready to divert this thread into byzantine realms of historical speculation .... but I won't ... other than to suggest that Atlantis was the probably the Cuba/Bahamas landmass at the tail-end of the last ice-age when the oceans were much shallower. The general time/distances of Columbus' voyage to the 'New World' correspond with those given by Plato to 'Atlantis', very deep ruins have been spotted w/ sonar near Cuba and 'Aztlan' was a name given by early Mesoamerican peoples in this vicinity to their ancestral homeland. (Plato added an overlay of then-current grecian philosophy to an old story told to one of his ancestors by Egyptian priests and this has confused matters a great deal). Dont even get me started on Sumer, Gobekli Tepe or the mysterious folks with huge dolichocephalic skulls. Shutting up now...

Dude, is that you? Now this cat sounds like Recca. affraid
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Sadly, no. But Recca sounds like a really cool guy. Very Happy
Totally up for a speculations thread Nadja. I refuse to believe that only the death-metal crowd and new-age crystal-gazers have a taste for this stuff.
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Count me in too - I love all this Atlantis / ancient civilization stuff. Fascinating.
I was reading the other day about the structures apparently found on the moon, domes, and bridges and stuff. Can't decide whether to beleive it or not, but all the Apollo missions had bizarre coded conversations with mission control where they suddenly switched from regular chat to really odd pre-planned code, often when talking about their surroundings.
What really is going on??? Who knows!!
Cheers,
Richard
ps - I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Recca had been to the moon. He seems to have done everything else!!
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

adams66 wrote:

ps - I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Recca had been to the moon. He seems to have done everything else!!

He probably goes to the Moon to use his time machine to go back to Atlantis to buy Swords and things Shocked
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Funny thing is Recca was friends with that Branson way back and he always say that if any guy gonna go to that moon on his own it will be Branson. But I never hear Recca express an interest in going. Time travel maybe, but moon travel no. I never heard it anyway.

I'm Chin Lee dammit and I take the train, I don't ride the astral plane. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next