Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Jimmy Recca activities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perdu

Perdu

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-10-12

New Jimmy Recca activities Empty
PostSubject: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 am

This is about Jimmy Recca with photo, as of yesterday http://fastfilm1.blogspot.com/2010/08/swapping-detroit-rock-and-roll-war.html Cool
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

He wrote this on Facebook yesterday:

I , have split from the Alley rehearsal..I'am looking for room ,or small lockout to rent,I do sound,mix,tech(bass;guitar&sound consultation)and I play Bass,all styles.rythm guitar,acoustic,& electric,(destructive volume optional) will entertain all entertaining situations, ideas,thoughts, or perceptions..With..sincerity...Jimmy,Jimi,James,all 1 in the same

And he's talking about Dave Alexander:

no,no,don't ever think talkin about old Dude is O,L, on the contrary I was pretty close to D,A.he was a musician,w/a depth that hardly any one at the time could have discerned .his raw sound reflects to its listener the rhythm element of a power trio , I understood where he placed it ,he recognized it.unspokenley A wonderful cat with a keen intellect and a whacked out sense of humour I'm lucky to have known him ,His integrity shielded him from any fallout that grew from anybodies comments or opinions.....jimmy R.

He's fascinating ...
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:31 am

he said that about Dave??
thanks Rode!
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Get on Facebook girl. You'll be AMAZED at the people you find on there. Williamson and Recca write on it alot, Asheton not so much. I got Lady Ga Ga too! haha
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am

looks like Scott Thurston Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Even more recent Recca activities, and he sings too
http://fastfilm1.blogspot.com/2010/12/jimmy-recca-andrew-scott-live.html farao
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 am

Okay, more brand new Jimmy Recca photographs than you can shake a stick at:
http://fastfilm1.blogspot.com/2011/01/ruby-friedman-orchestra-reaches-for.html
Check "photo ops" sector in the last half of the article, although RFO are indeed cool.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jimmy Recca activities   New Jimmy Recca activities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jimmy Recca activities
Page 1 of 1