Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night of Destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Night of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Night of Destruction   Night of Destruction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:15 pm

Hey, i saw Night Of Destruction has a 10th anniversary re-release i was wondering if i should get it, i have the 3rd CD ''Gimme Danger'' and its fine, i have all but one version of a song on it, and i was wondering if people knew if the songs/song-versions on the other CDs from Night of Destruction are from any other CDs out.

The tracklisting is:
First CD : I got a right/Johanna/Gimme some Skin/I got nothin'

Second CD : Raw Power/Head On/Purple Haze/I'm waiting for my man/Radio AD

Third CD : Gimme Danger/Open Up and Bleed/Heavy Liquid coupled with I got nothin'/Dynamite Boogie

Fourth CD : Open Up and Bleed/She Creatures of Hollywood Hills

Fifth CD : What you gonna do/Gimme Danger/Ron Asheton speaking

Sixth CD : I got nothing/Search and Destroy/Cock in my Pocket

Also i was on amazon.co.uk and Metallic 2XKO is goin for up to £60!! and for only a used one £50!!

Is now that rare, i bought my copy off amazon like a year or two ago at somethin about a tenth of that price. Also could anyone enlighten me about the true Metallic KO, cos ive read that the original one was way better and more hard hitting, enuff to create punk in the UK in '76
Back to top Go down
Stoogemeister

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Destruction   Night of Destruction Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:26 pm

You can't trust those Amazon prices. Just because a seller tags it that high doesn't mean it's worth that much - they only need one mug to think it is to make a tasty profit.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Night of Destruction   Night of Destruction Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:55 pm

Spose u'r right thanks, yeh i doubt even the original Metallic KO would go for that
Back to top Go down
mikel

mikel

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Destruction   Night of Destruction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 pm

My last order came as disappointment...not because of the quality of stuff or anything, simply ´cos any of the boots I ordered were not available anymore. Have check out other possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Destruction   Night of Destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: