Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!

Go down 
+45
davidh
Luzern
Donald
Mighty High
ggriffin
liam studebaker
andrew
gazatthebop
Nick LaRocca
jpstooges
jerrythebarman
sweet_sixteen
sway
osterbergermeister
nkdlunch
captain
Loose1969
sizeable bulge
G, F#, E
freemind
ad_hoc
Radiobirdman73
c-deep
TeddyB1018
Monger
morepower
Natalie
Rob Gallucci
weed_killer
ziggy
23rd Express
rabid_fish
ChuckN
homesickjameswilliamson
the5thramone37
TED
Petrie Terrace
napalm_cheetah
stooges
Hectorlovesthestooges
heavy liquid
Garageman
adams66
mc
larry fine
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TeddyB1018

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 am

Samples sound pretty good -- vocals and drums up front for once with guitars behind but nicely audible. They may have too liberally applied some high end EQ, but overall sounds like a solid addition to the official canon.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 am

gazatthebop wrote:
tried again on another computer, got past the discount code error message but its saying my card validation number is incorrect (it isn't)....tried again with a different card and same validation number error message........

can someone post the link to piratebay when a flac upload is posted?....Grrrrrrrrr

(UPS to the uk sounded a tempting deal @ $76 )

Same here!!!! fuck...
Back to top Go down
sizeable bulge

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:16 am

It looks like we might owe merkin an apology. Everything he said about his supposed copy seems to be true.
Back to top Go down
liam studebaker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 am

The code (which I remembered from the first album debacle) works on BOTH items. I saved almost $28 by using it, which is nice get something back for the last "botched" set. I missed out on the first issue of the Funhouse set due to being in college and couldn't afford it, so it's nice that it is being reissued at a non-eBay raping price.
Back to top Go down
nkdlunch

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 am

Yeah, I can't get my order to go thru either. I'll call 'em tomorrow if its not working.
The FUNHOUSE code gets you 20% off, so if you order both its $27.99 off.
Back to top Go down
ad_hoc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 am

just wanted to say thanks for all the cool people sharing their code here.
this one really came in handy.
Back to top Go down
captain

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes!
Pre-ordered my Ugano (already have the old box) & a big thanx to the people here for the code!
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Dibujo10

I'm having troubles at this point and I don't know why, I put my verification number but it's giving me problems, does it happen to someone else?? can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
larry fine

larry fine

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm

The order screen was malfunctioning for me yesterday too. I called Rhino Customer Service and they said that everyone was having problems and they couldn't figure out why. And, in fact, people were all having different problems - security codes that were right being called wrong, no shipping information displayed but the screen asking you to make a choice between the options and several others.

The guy at Rhino recommended clearing the cache on my computer. I don't know why that would help but I did it. Then I cancelled my order, logged out and started over again. Everything worked out fine and I got both ordered and got my discount, as well.

Now I just have to try and wait patiently until November.
Back to top Go down
ggriffin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

The samples sound really great. Very high energy (or is the tape running too fast? KIDDING). And the "Going to Ungano's" is a nice touch. Great New Jersey accent on one of the women!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm

What does the shipping come to for just Unganos to the UK anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Mighty High

Mighty High

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Crap! I knew I should have checked here first. Ordered my copy this morning and missed out on the discount. Oh well, still can't wait to finally hear this after so many years of waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://mightyhigh.net
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

What is the discount code?

I am having trouble ordering and no discount code shows up.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi Nat, its

FUNHOUSE
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Gary,

Thanks so much. I will give it another try.

Natalie
Back to top Go down
Garageman

Garageman

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I had trouble placing the order too, then, thanks to Larry, I emptied the cache and tried again, and finally succeeded.

I'm so glad this is finally coming out. Who knows, maybe other tapes will surface too.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 pm

mc wrote:

$9.68
Back to top Go down
andrew

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 pm

mc wrote:

'Standard' shipping is $9.68. 'Rush' is a lot more expensive.

I should think we're probably likely to get stung for VAT plus the associated Post Office handling charge when it gets over here though.
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

i might wait until the release date to see if it turns up on the rhino uk site

Last edited by gazatthebop on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrew

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 pm

andrew wrote:
I should think we're probably likely to get stung for VAT plus the associated Post Office handling charge when it gets over here though.

Actually I think I'm wrong about that for Ungano's as it doesn't apply to consignments worth less than £18.
Back to top Go down
Luzern

Luzern

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 am

I made four attempts to order the Unganos CD on the Rhino Handmade site using two different browers and trying out the "clear cache" trick but I received an error message at different stages of the ordering process every time. I give up (for now). Has anyone checked the samples on the site to see if they run at the correct speed? ;-)
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am

Asked a computer programmer i know to give it a try, i dont know what he did yet but mine is now ordered online
Back to top Go down
Garageman

Garageman

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 am

Luzern wrote:
I made four attempts to order the Unganos CD on the Rhino Handmade site using two different browers and trying out the "clear cache" trick but I received an error message at different stages of the ordering process every time. I give up (for now). Has anyone checked the samples on the site to see if they run at the correct speed? ;-)

I tried three browsers first, but none could show the shipping options. After clearing the cache, I could choose the shipping method, but received error messages after completing that stage. I then used the back button to load the page again until I finally succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 am

I tried harder and I finally got it...good luck!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I ordered yesterday, wouldn't work using Firefox but worked first time with Explorer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!   Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ungano's soon and Funhouse complete to boot!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next