Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 am

What is this guy in the phone book under: I want to be Jimmy Recca? Or Maybe: I am Jimmy Recca? or Maybe: I smelled Jimmy Recca once?? Yeah, I'll look for you. As I explained before if he was back he would more than likely be in Westwood cause that is where he has a place, not N. Hollywood. I am going to go to his place in Westwood next week to see if he is back yet, I don't expect to see him until next month sometime if that early. you need some sox birdboy, and I know just the guy to hook u up!

And it was the marimba, not a xylophone, MG196. and I HATED ELP, It was King Crimson and I'm not hard core, I don't even know what you mean by that.

I'm Chin Lee dammit, I ride the bike,
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 am

Here is a King Crimson song..is that you in the background of 21st Century Psycho Man? Chin Lee, if you don't know what hardcore is, then you surely aren't. You are about as tough as Dame Edna. Chin Lee, I am your worst wet dream.

Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 am

mg196 wrote:
Here is a King Crimson song..is that you in the background of 21st Century Psycho Man? Chin Lee, if you don't know what hardcore is, then you surely aren't. You are about as tough as Dame Edna. Chin Lee, I am your worst wet dream.

Dame Edna? What's your complaint pookie? I don't profess to be anything to you lil junior g man. If your idea of "hard core" is some toothless munchkin on a skateboard yeah I'm not "hard core" tough guy.

I'm familiar with the song, and I don't think there is a marimba on that song. But I agree, you probably are just a wet dream. Your own.

I'm Chin Lee baby, Rollin...rollin....rollin, keepin those doggies rollin.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am

Excellent new avatar photo Chin!
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
MJG196

MJG196

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 am

I think this is my all-time favorite thread.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am

mg196 wrote:
I think this is my all-time favorite thread.

20+ years of online fun and this my all time favorite also!
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

You know what, I'll bet you anything Chin Lee is related to Rosie Lee, that insane chick who released the tracks from the Andy Warhol Museum bootleg on the Velvet Forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 am

and another relative can be found in the famous song Chin O'Lee - Blues

Quote :
Police officer, how can it be?
You can 'rest everybody but cruel Chin O' Lee
That bad man, oh, cruel Chin O' Lee...

I'm outburst and I ride the volcano ashes all the way to Si-Silly
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm

[quote="studioguy"]Excellent new avatar photo Chin!

Why does the guy talk in the 3rd person, and What song was he talking about? Is that real or a plant, and hows come none a you detective types have seen that before?? This gets better every day, my little droogies.

He knew Ray's last name though and I don't know if that has been discussed here or not. I have not read it as I remember. I don't know if that is Recca or not, but that post is over 2 years old why did he not post again if he was into talking about that time in his life in a forum such as this? Who knows. Well I will no in a few weeks or so I imagine.......Snagglepuss still thinks he's the guy with the Christmas tree hair who look like spinal tap guy. I'm sure she is up there consulting the Universe or her collection of plaster casters about it. ugghhh. I must stay away from there for a while. Just thinking out load you all.

We shall see grasshoppers, we shall see.

I'm Chin Lee baby, I still have some fun left in the gun.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Nice to see you here Mr. Outburst! and thank you Stu, stu studio, that is my new North Hollywood action figure. If you see me, pretend you do not know me.

I'm Chin Lee, dammit. and I'm riding the bike with or without my sox.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm

OUTBURST wrote:
and another relative can be found in the famous song Chin O'Lee - Blues

Quote :
Police officer, how can it be?
You can 'rest everybody but cruel Chin O' Lee
That bad man, oh, cruel Chin O' Lee...

I'm outburst and I ride the volcano ashes all the way to Si-Silly

I want a piece of the royalties on that bro....
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm

this was yesterday...look at the comments section:

http://www.gloriousnoise.com/links/2005/detroit-02-10.php#41736

and this one, from 2001, is funny:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/4075/page-238
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:
this was yesterday...look at the comments section:

http://www.gloriousnoise.com/links/2005/detroit-02-10.php#41736

and this one, from 2001, is funny:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/4075/page-238

Sounds like a reference to the Snagglepuss on sunset. Except he never had black hair BUT SIRIUS TRIXEN DID, and the post is from Atlanta, Ga!.

Good Job Grasshopper!.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm

First Jimi Recca was missing now he's everywhere. Hector gets an honorary degree in internet archeology for those two .

Chin, that would be a great action figure! Would the bike be extra?
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 pm

studioguy wrote:
First Jimi Recca was missing now he's everywhere. Hector gets an honorary degree in internet archeology for those two .

Bike and sox sold separately.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 pm

ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:

How about Snagglepuss?
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 pm

studioguy wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:

How about Snagglepuss?

She is definitely sold separately but she comes with accessories, AC and DC adapters required. FYI: (She thinks Chin Lee is one of HER accessory, pull the string and he gives you a beer and cigarettes.)
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 pm

ChinLee wrote:
(She thinks Chin Lee is one of HER accessory, pull the string and he gives you a beer and cigarettes.)

No hubby oh mine is gonna be taking ciggies, a boy your age? Damn they'll stunt your growth! I dont want you to end up like that little midget who pleasures Jack Nicolson on his space missions. Hell no mushy peas will let you do that to yourself! None, zilch, null, yoghurt. Stop being a muller corner boy, pop on your radio strap on your mittens and hit the ejector seat.

I'm G, F#, EEEEE dammit and I'm riding a railplane with my hubby Chin Lee, destination? A successful withdrawel. Woooooooooooooooooooo, open some windows! monkey
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 am

G, F#, E wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
(She thinks Chin Lee is one of HER accessory, pull the string and he gives you a beer and cigarettes.)

No hubby oh mine is gonna be taking ciggies, a boy your age? Damn they'll stunt your growth! I dont want you to end up like that little midget who pleasures Jack Nicolson on his space missions. Hell no mushy peas will let you do that to yourself! None, zilch, null, yoghurt. Stop being a muller corner boy, pop on your radio strap on your mittens and hit the ejector seat.

I'm G, F#, EEEEE dammit and I'm riding a railplane with my hubby Chin Lee, destination? A successful withdrawel. Woooooooooooooooooooo, open some windows! monkey

I think G,F#,E has been reading this thread for too long. affraid Shocked lol! Freaking Out
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Well, it looks like the real Jimi Recca has turned up on Facebook. He picked up 73 friends in just around 24 hours including a few Stooges and MC5/New Order members. It also looks like he will be getting his royalties from the '71 boxset and a photo shoot and an interview.

VERY VERY cool for Jimmy Recca!!
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Lampedusa...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:45 am

Here's what happened to Jimi Recca!

Jimi Link

Any closing statements Mr Lee??
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:32 pm

studioguy wrote:

Jimi Link

Great article!!! he looks really good nowadays!!!

Chin Lee is not coming back...i think
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:
studioguy wrote:

Jimi Link

Great article!!! he looks really good nowadays!!!

Chin Lee is not coming back...i think

I'm doubtful about that too, to bad, who ever he was, their posts were pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

chin lee HAS come back - he/she is named...ToriAmosRocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next