Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo

Go down 
+34
Shakes
Chazz Avery
johnnybeat
request71
loranpop
cantona7
gazatthebop
coffeepotman
mark
jerrythebarman
heypeter
Hectorlovesthestooges
Luzern
kingwayne
JTV
pernil
trailerborn
Nightclubbing
woody
sizeable bulge
osterbergermeister
andrew
jpstooges
TeddyB1018
mc
adams66
homesickjameswilliamson
Donald
StoogesFan
studioguy
fabrice
blackout88
neven
mghifi
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
loranpop

loranpop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

I know the war is over but thanx again for sharing. I get my copy on the bisaufsmesser store (really nice guys) and it's amazing !
Back to top Go down
request71

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm

I just bought this over the weekend.I must say as a die hard fan this is like a Christmas present.It has outtakes,I have never heard before and in good quality! the cover isn't that appealing but the music is awesome. There's a cool stonesy instrumental on it that rocks! this is how raw power should of been released before Bowie poked at it. Amazing shit! This is a must. It is only limited to 1000 copies,but i am sure more could be duplicated if needed.
Back to top Go down
johnnybeat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:59 am

Have gotta hear this...although the songs, playing, feel, etc defeat Bowie's (and Iggy's) attempt to mix this into shit on the lp proper, a good quality approximation of what could have been is needed badly
Back to top Go down
Chazz Avery

Chazz Avery

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

To me, this bootleg sounds like the raw tape used for the WABX broadcast.
http://beatlesource.com/web/iggy/rp/

EDIT: On second thought, now that I've heard it, it sounds pre-WABX. But, at least it verifies that the backwards track on the WABX tape is, indeed, "Penetration".
Back to top Go down
http://beatlesource.com/chazz
sizeable bulge

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

The one question that remains, and one that hasn't really been answered is, Is this LP a bootleg or not? Is it just another wacky internet-age publicity stunt designed to whett the appetite for more to come, or is it genuine contraband? It's hard to tell. On the one hand, Columbia Records has a poor record of keeping material under wraps. There is literally reams of Bruce Springsteen studio material from his debut at CBS in the early 70's into the 1980's, in near perfect sound quality on bootleg. Now I realize that most Stooges fans aren't Springsteen fans, but there is a darkness to Springsteen's lyrics from the late 1970's till the early 1980's that isn't that far removed from the Stooges. In fact you could argue whether Raw Power or Springsteen's 1982 album Nebraska has the more nihilistic outlook on life. Regardless, on the other hand a lot of outlets are carrying the Stooges LP that don't normally carry bootlegs (at least judged by their current roster/content). So who knows??

My personal belief is that, regardless of the legality of the recent LP, we haven't heard the last of Raw Power. We have heard the last of the first two LPs to be sure, but not Raw Power. That story has yet to be fully told.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

sizeable bulge wrote:

My personal belief is that, regardless of the legality of the recent LP, we haven't heard the last of Raw Power. We have heard the last of the first two LPs to be sure, but not Raw Power. That story has yet to be fully told.

I heard there was stuff that turned up too late to make it onto the official Raw Power Deluxe set.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 am

i have had problems trying to grab this off of both links given by jpstooges for the flac copy. mega gets to 100% and then says a file does not exist. the second link takes a few days due to my crap download speed (2.0Mbps). by any chance could someone help me out with an alternate link? thanks!
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

jpstooges

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am

@Shakes. I'll re-up it to another filelocker. Do you want FLAC or 320kbps mp3?
2.0Mbps! Where are you livin?!!

Edit: actually 2Mb/s IS good (I got confused with number - getting old!). File is ~ 700Mb, with 2Mb/s, you should have it in less than 6 minutes! Anyway, I will re-up ASAP and post new link in bootleg section.

Last edited by jpstooges on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:33 am

+1 ! FLAC would be great , thanx
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

jpstooges

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:58 pm

New Netkups link posted in the bootlegs forum
Back to top Go down
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:31 pm

thanx !
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
lcb

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:04 am

"Buscando y Autodestrucion" is a pretty decent track to jam along to, even if your only play the rhythm chords ( I couldn't play a lead to save my life...)
Back to top Go down
dnlkmnd

dnlkmnd

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 pm

it looks like "Penetracion" and "Buscar y autodestruccion" ("Instrumental") have been released on Easy Action's latest record store day release Heavy Liquid
Back to top Go down
let me in!

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:04 pm

dnlkmnd wrote:
it looks like "Penetracion" and "Buscar y autodestruccion" ("Instrumental") have been released on Easy Action's latest record store day release Heavy Liquid

I think EA made notice when this thing first came out that they wanted to poach it. I'm sure they would have wanted to include "N*gger Man" but couldn't get permission from either Iggy/James and/or Sony Music. Which is understandable given current sensibilities and tinderbox political climate. But at least we got to hear it, thanks to whoever put it out, legit or not. But I think the real blown opportunity here for EA is that they neglected to include the full length version of "Pin Point Eyes" and instead went with the usual, inferior, truncated version. It could have otherwise been a real selling point for the CD and vinyl, finally giving it a long overdue official release.
Back to top Go down
jpod

jpod

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:16 pm

I would say that those 2 are the stand out tracks on RSD Heavy Liquid for me. I love this version of Penetration with more backing vocals
I don't think the instrumental was on the original Heavy Liquid boxset (correct me if i'm wrong) so its kinda funny how these things resurface after these years.
I gotta say i was impressed with the quality feel of the RSD sleeve/design/inner sleeves and of course Mick Rocks great pics.
the only thing that annoys me is that the gatefold fold goes right through Ron's face! that surely could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo   Etiqueta Negra de Lugo - Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iguana De Banda Etiqueta Negra De Lugo
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5